Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Diet Chronicles

I strongly believe that people who share their vision to others will have more motivation to do what they want to achieve because they have their own reputation to defend. This also boosts your credibility. And so this is why I am posting my plan to shed weight and be fit before I reach 25. My goal is to reach my previous 45kg weight and hopefully I can do it again this time without getting sick. Ha! Yeah, I reached 45kg before because I got sick. Hehe. But this time around, it will all be because of pure unadulterated healthy living. I want to get fit not because it's the current fad now. I want to do this because I come from a family of hypertensives and diabetics and what-have-yous and I don't want to get that condition at a young age. Would you? I don't think so. And so, in line with this project, I'm currently doing Zumba at home most days of the week (3-4x a week). I have a new app in my iPhone where I am able to count my calories. I am also limiting my food intake. And I vow not to eat white rice and white bread, lessen my pork intake, and increase the veggies in my fridge.

To you who is viewing this, I'll let you be the judge. I have 236 days left for my birthday (this is part of my 25 things to do before 25 which I shall post very soon!) and I know I can do this! Help me motivate myself you, reader, you! Haha! So I'm posting a before pic and I shall be updating you monthly on my weight and my latest picture.

L-R: Ate Mabelle (black shirt), Meg (peach top), Baby Andrei (my Dodong), me (white top)

This picture was taken last November 4. I'm with my siblings and my cute little big boy, whom I fondly call Dodong. He's the love of my life.

P. S.  I'm sorry I won't be posting my current weight as of now. I'll let you know when my 236 days are over, okay?

Let the Diet Chronicles begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment