Friday, November 9, 2012

25 Things To Do Before 25

I came up with this idea about 2 months ago and I just didn't get to finish it completely until last night. It's because I tend to change my list every now and then. But the final list is here and that's why I'm posting it now. To my friends who vowed to aid me in this simple (?) endeavor, I expect you to be supportive and be with me in the next 236 days of my life. Let's enjoy this together, yes? Remember, Y. O. L. O. Live each day as if it were your last. Huzzah!

*in no particular order
1. Binondo food trip. (Stories on how gastronomic the food in Binondo is something I would want to see and taste for myself.)
2. Go to Intramuros and eat/drink coffee or tea at Starbucks. Take lots of pictures.
3. Sagada trip.
4. Learn how to surf.
5. Travel abroad. (Nope, never tried.)
6. Reach 45 kg again.
7. Make a poached egg. (:
8. Do some soul-searching. (I was thinking of going to American Cemetery because my friend had her own soul-searching there. Not the spooky soul-searching kind, mind you, but the inner soul searching kind. She did this while the sun was still up, of course. Any other tips where I can do some soul-searching?)
10. Ayala Museum.
11. Mind Museum. (Yes, I am fond of museums and anything artsy.)
12. Go to UPLB. (I know, I haven't been there! I'm sorry!)
14. Go to Star City.
15. Watch all JLC movies and JGL movies. -40% done
16. Go to Boracay. (I know, I know, don't hate me for this!)
17. Eat 1 bucket of KFC chicken. Alone. (:
18. Watch a musical.
19. Organize my iTunes - all of it.
20. Finish SATC and watch Friends.
21. Get inked. (This is my childhood dream. Seriously.)
22. See Coco Martin and JLC in person. <3
23. Create and maintain a blog. -Weee!
24. Eat at all restos/coffee/tea shops in Maginhawa St. -45% done
25.Try Ice Skating.

On a parting note, I would just like to say that I really had fun concocting this up and ticking each one as the days go by. But I still got 21 left! Gotta finish all of it! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment