Thursday, January 3, 2013

Warning. This is a Rant Post.

I am f***ing pissed right now. I have resolved since I became a Christian to not swear but this time I am really really really pissed. It's my fault again. It's always my fault. I'm always the mean girl. It's as if they won't do it if they were in my place. Ha! And it's all because of my yaya who looks goody-goody now because she's crying. Yes, I pinched her and pricked her with a ballpen a few times because I was so mad at her but believe me when I say that I don't really do that, I swear! SHE MADE ME DO IT! IT'S AS IF SHE DOESN'T CARE WHAT I SAY! SHE WOULD JUST NOD AND SAY "O lagi." "Mao bitaw." "O kay boang man ko." There was no hint of remorse whatsoever! She even slept while I was talking! Hilas kaayo uy! And now she's talking to the phone with my parents right now, crying! Mao na buotan na kaayo ron kay gahilak hilak ni Papa! OA to the maximum level! Arrrrggghhh!!! I soooo hate her right now. I hate her so much. I wish she'd die! I've never felt so angry right now in my entire life! And I've never wished anyone to die up until now!

Here's the thing. She gossiped in our hometown that I don't let her eat and I let her starve here when in fact I don't even eat here that much and she's just maarte there's food in the fridge and she won't eat it because it's dried fish! So OA! And she even says that I don't buy food. The thing is, I let her do the grocery and she won't even tell me that there's no more food! I always tell her to eat na but she won't eat because she's dieting! She only drinks coffee in the morning, eat some lunch (not sure) and she won't eat dinner. We have fought so many times because she won't eat and this is what I get?! I even bring her food from the hospital if I can! Hilas kaayo! Way utang na loob! Kasamok! Galagot jud ko! If only I can insert all the expletives here I would! I'm just really pissed right now. And my parents as usual would calm her because she was the one crying! And as usual, I am the villain. Pfft. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment