Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Beginnings

2013 has come. I guess the Mayans were not so accurate with their predictions, eh? All's well that ends well. No hurricanes, no earthquakes, no earth-swallowing catastrophes, no nothing - which is a good thing, by the way, because I got to spend my holidays at home in Cebu with my boboiboy and my family and friends. My Christmas holidays were awesome, by the way. We had Noche Buena, Media Noche, and a High School Christmas party in between. I also got to spend quality time with the love of my life, my little Andrei - who has grown big and talkative and adamant. Hehe. But he's a joy to behold and a joy to talk to. 

*gets tissue from the rack ~reminiscing*

Haha! I just miss him dearly.

Anyway, 2013 it is. It's a new year so this means a new beginning. I have to reboot my system, my whole existence, and learn from the mistakes of the past. I wrote in my planner that this year will be my year to shine. I am determined to do that and be that. I won't make any resolutions though because they have never really worked for me. Dreams and goals and inspirations will be my motivation. I'm excited for this year. I am happy. I am free. To new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment