Friday, December 14, 2012

An Apology

I have been AWOL the past week and haven't been updating this blog lately. I just came to realize that I have been doing a lot of hospital work in the morning and a lot of partying/getting together with friends in the evening. And it actually makes me tired and happy at the same time. I couldn't believe that's even possible (except I guess when you're thinking of something kinky. Haha!). But most of the time I get tired especially when I have my duty. You see, I'm currently rotating in Pedia Nursery now and suffice it to say that each duty is wasakan day. This is the first time in months that I have felt this "FROM FEELING" and it doesn't suit me or my aura. It makes me cranky and easily annoyed. Nonetheless, I shall be on my last duty day and I'll be free from nursery responsibilities so can I say Huzzah?! ((:

On a lighter note, yes I've got a lot to post (foodies and party places I've been) but due to lack of time and abundance of parties, I shall defer posting them. Prolly next week when I get to start OPD duty because I shall be benign by then. *crosses fingers*

Ciao bella,

Joe

P. S.

I think I am 90% over with my quarter life crisis. Thank you, Lord! <3 To more happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment